Malia Pima Knit Kimono Robe
Returns for Exchanges or Store Credit Only
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- This kimono-style robe has piping detail at neck edge. Perfect to pair with your favorite PJs!
- Robe has above-the-knee length and two side pockets
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
More in this Pattern
- MGMalvine G.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it! One size smaller would have been better.
Fabric is wxcellent!
- CSCarolyn S.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous print
Silky soft! I’m 5’8” and usually a size 10, but S/M is plenty big.
- CBCarolyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTotal satisfaction!
Love the knit robe and the pajamas. Furthermore, your company is great to deal with. Wound up having to exchange twice to get the proper size and you made it fast and easy.
- DVDIANE V.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender Paisley Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoNot bad!
Fits well except for the sleeve length (I have short arms) & will have to shorten the sleeves before I wear it.
For the price, I think 100% pima cotton would be the best choice.
- DYDiana Y.Verified BuyerReviewingRosalita Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRosalita Pima Knit Kimono Robe.
I am a size 8 and took a chance ordering a S/M . Mistake . The sleeves are a little short and when I wrap it around me , the pockets seem to buldge out a bit. I had ordered a M/L Robe in a previous pattern and felt it was a bit large. So I tried this robe in a S/M . Now I realize it was not large at all. Oh well. I really don't think anyone else can notice the slight differance in the smaller one so I decided not to exchange for a larger size up. I love the robe , material is beautiful, feels so soft . I will definately order more robes to match what ever pattern PJ's I purchase from the Cat's Pajamas . In fact I actually look for patterns with matching Robes and always buy as a set.