Safari Toile Luxe Pima Cotton Pajama
Luxe Pima is an ultra-soft, super light tightly woven cotton. It is our highest quality fabric and, like voile, is ideal for warmer climates or for people wanting a light, cool sleepwear set.
- 100% hand-pulled Pima Cotton
- Contrast piping and drawstring
- Long-sleeved Pajama top with full length pant with pockets
- Waist has 3/4' elastic and drawstring
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- Pajama set is not pre-shrunk and will shrink when washed
- This women's pajama set has a roomy, comfortable fit
- Made in Peru
|Body Length||26||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||27 1/2||28||28|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||20 7/8||21 7/8||22 7/8||23 7/8||25 3/8||26 7/8||28 3/8|
|Sleeve Length||21 3/4||22 1/4||22 3/4||23 3/4||23 7/8||24||24 1/8|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||42||44||46||48||51||54||57|
|Inseam||27 3/4||28 1/4||28 3/4||29 1/4||29 3/4||30 1/4||30 3/4|
|Leg Opening||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4||9 1/2||9 3/4|
More in this Pattern
- DCDalene C.Verified BuyerReviewingPapillon Luxe Pima PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCat's Pajamas
Absolutely loved them ! Your pajamas continue to be my favorite!
- EFEloise Fuller P.Verified BuyerReviewingSafari Toile Luxe Pima Cotton PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThis pattern is so beautiful !
Love these !
- EFEloise Fuller P.Verified BuyerReviewingNewport Daisy Luxe Pima Cotton PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLovely, the cutest pajamas.
Fit is comfortable and tailored. My new favorite brand !
- EFEloise Fuller P.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Gingham Luxe Pima PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfection
I adore these pajamas. They are tailored but comfortable and the pattern is the cutest. Care is very easy. They maintain crispness even after washing.
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerReviewingA Rose, My Love? Luxe Pima PajamaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoLuxe pima
The Luxe Pima is the best fabric you have. Would like to see more of the elephant prints in medium