Simple Stripe Luxe Pima Shawl Collar Robe
Luxe Pima is an ultra-soft, super light weight tightly woven cotton. It is our highest quality fabric and is ideal for warmer climates or people wanting a light PJ set.
- 100% hand-pulled Pima Cotton
- This shawl-collared robe has piping detail at the neck edge
- Perfect to pair with your favorite PJs!
- Robe has below-the-knee length and two side pockets
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- Robe is not preshrunk and will shrink approximately 1/2 inch when washed
- Made in Peru
More in this Pattern
Simple Stripe Pima Knit Capri
Simple Stripe Luxe Pima Capri
Simple Stripe Pima Knit Nightgown
Simple Stripe Luxe Pima Robe
- PPPam P.Verified BuyerReviewingPink Passion Luxe Pima Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful and Comfortable
Love the quality and styling of this robe. The material is fantastic for Summer!
- CMCourtney M.Verified BuyerReviewingPink Passion Luxe Pima Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Pink Passion Luxe Pima Kimono Robe
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerReviewingGeorgia Luxe Pima RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe best customer service!
The product is very beautiful. Also, I sent a gift to my sister and someone stole it. Customer service helped me with a replacement, no extra cost). Incredible!
- CTClaudia T.Verified BuyerReviewingQueen Bee Luxe Pima Shawl Collar RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Queen Bee Luxe Pima Shawl Collar Robe
- PSPat S.Verified BuyerReviewingPosh Peacock Luxe Pima Shawl RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agowonderful!
A gorgeous pattern exceeded by the featherlight Luxe pima. My only quibble would be that while the top of the robe is roomy it is a bit narrow for the size. The M/L is fine for me a size 10 but it should be roomier below the waist. I love it and I would like to see more patterns in in the Shawl style as there are many more in the Kimono which I don't like. Oh and they need to be in Luxe Pima as I am obsessed!