Chrysantheme Pima Knit Kimono Robe
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- This kimono-style robe has piping detail at neck edge. Perfect to pair with your favorite PJs!
- Robe has above-the-knee length and two side pockets
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
|Body Length||40 7/8||42 1/4|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||46||48|
|Sleeve Length||19 1/2||20 1/2|
|Shoulder Width||18 1/2||19|
More in this Pattern
Chrysantheme Pima Knit Capri
Chrysantheme Pima Knit Pajama
- NMNancy M.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender Paisley Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agonice finishes and material
I wear a size 4 or 6 so this robe, which only comes in a S/M is pretty large. Not a problem but the shoulder seams really hang down. A ranglan sleeve would solve that problem. Good fabric weight - warm for cooler weather but not heavy.
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerReviewingStargazer Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome Robe
Love the robe. Beautiful fabric and wonderfully cozy. Great value!
- BPBeth P.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWoodland pj
Love love love them. Soft and comfortable.
- DCDeborah C.ReviewingMillie Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe Best
My third robe from your company. Love
- CMCheryl M.ReviewingClassic Pima Knit RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Classic Pima Knit Robe