Rosalita Pima Knit Kimono Robe
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- This kimono-style robe has piping detail at neck edge. Perfect to pair with your favorite PJs!
- Robe has above-the-knee length and two side pockets
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
More in this Pattern
- DYDiana Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRosalita Pima Knit Kimono Robe.
I am a size 8 and took a chance ordering a S/M . Mistake . The sleeves are a little short and when I wrap it around me , the pockets seem to buldge out a bit. I had ordered a M/L Robe in a previous pattern and felt it was a bit large. So I tried this robe in a S/M . Now I realize it was not large at all. Oh well. I really don't think anyone else can notice the slight differance in the smaller one so I decided not to exchange for a larger size up. I love the robe , material is beautiful, feels so soft . I will definately order more robes to match what ever pattern PJ's I purchase from the Cat's Pajamas . In fact I actually look for patterns with matching Robes and always buy as a set.
- DDDiane D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful & Comfortable
Love it! Pretty colors and I love the softness of the fabric