Classic Men's Pima Knit Pullover Set
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- A men's pajama with the comfort of lounge
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Long-sleeved Pajama top with full length pant
- Waist has 1" elastic and drawstring
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- Pajama set is not pre-shrunk and will shrink when washed
More in this Pattern
- MRMarci R.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Men's Pima Knit Pullover SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe best!
So soft and comfortable!
- DFDebbie F.Verified BuyerReviewingConfetti Dot Pima Knit Pullover SetI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agocomfy pjs!
I really love the fabric - the top is HUGE though! I guess I should have ordered a medium. But the pants are great! I ordered a pair of your pjs for my sister who was going through breast cancer surgery last month and she thought they were awesome!
- MGMargaret G.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Pullover SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove, love, love
Soft, comfy, well made, cute style
- CKCarolyn K.Verified BuyerReviewingPopping Pansies Pima Knit Pullover SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoKnit Pima Pullover set
First of All, I love the Pansies🤣 print, but the feel of the knit is sooo wonderful. Perfect for lounging (but must wear a bra) or just with your partner, it’s great.
- AGAvery G.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Pullover SetI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agounnecessary tag
I want to love these as much as I love my other pj's BUT there was a very long care tag along the back seam (in addition to the logo tag which is nicely sewn flat into the material) that was extremely annoying...sadly when I went to remove the offensive tag, I nicked the seam with my scissors and have no created a large hole in the pajama bottoms right at, well, my bottom. Please consider a different placement for the care tag!!