Chrysantheme Pima Knit Pajama
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Contrast piping and drawstring
- Full length PJ pant with pockets
- Waist has 3/4 inch elastic in the back with a drawstring in the front
- Machine wash cold / tumble dry low / no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
|Body Length||26 1/8||26 7/8||27 1/2||28||28||28 1/2||29|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||17||18||19||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||23 1/8||23 5/8||24 1/4||25 1/8||25 1/4||25 5/8||26 1/8|
|Waist||27||28||29||30||31 1/2||33||34 1/2|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||42||44||46||48||51||54||57|
|Inseam||28 1/4||28 3/4||29 1/4||29 3/4||30 1/4||30 3/4||31 1/4|
|Leg Opening||8||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4||9 1/2|
More in this Pattern
- TJTracy J.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy new favorite pajamas!
I love this pajamas! They are so comfy. I love the color. It’s very flattering.
- FAFrances A.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoShe was delighted
I ordered the pajamas for my sister for her birthday. I haven’t seen them, but I was told she wanted to wear them to her family birthday party, so I know she liked them. She is not well and wears pajamas most of the time, so I wanted her to feel comfortable. I think she does!
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 minutes agoSo comfortable!
I love this fabric and the fit is perfect. I originally purchased a different style in this fabric that wasn't attractive on me and exchanged it for these pajamas, which I love!
- AWAnn W.Verified BuyerReviewingWildcat Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoCozy pajamas.
I love these pajamas. My first pair won’t stay buttoned which is disappointing. I decided to try again and am happy with my second set which stays buttoned.
- JBJanet B.Verified BuyerReviewingPopping Pansies Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoIncredibly comfy
I wish all PJs were like this - super comfy, cozy and soft. They do not disaapoint!