Sunday Pima Knit Nightgown
Returns for Exchanges or Store Credit Only
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand-pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Lycra to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.√Ç¬†
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Elegant and simple pullover nightgown
- Above the knee in length
- Machine wash cold / tumble dry low / no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
|Body Length||34 1/2||35||35 1/2||36||36|
|Chest||34 3/4||36 3/4||38 3/4||40 3/4||43 3/4|
|Shoulder||12 3/8||12 7/8||13 3/8||13 7/8||14 3/8|
|Opening||20 1/8||21 1/8||22 1/8||23 1/8||24 5/8|
More in this Pattern
- MTMark T.Verified BuyerReviewingPopping Pansies Pima Knit Short-Sleeved Sleep ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSleep Shirt
Excellent sleep shirt and excellent service as usual.
- CRClaudia Rose G.Verified BuyerReviewingPopping Pansies Pima Knit Short-Sleeved Sleep ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoShort Sleeved Sleep Shirt
I like it. I wish it was a bit more form-fitted and the texture a bit more cottony (is that word ;-)
- KRKathleen R.Verified BuyerReviewingQueen Bee Pima Knit NightgownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoQueen Bee Nightgown
These are the most comfortable pajamas I have ever bought. Love Love Love them!!!!!
- RLrobin l.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Pima Knit NightgownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo soft and comfortable
They’re so pretty you can wear in public. Washes well and feels so good on.
- CSCeil S.Verified BuyerReviewingSprinkle Dots Pima Knit NightgownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove love love
Cute & comfy