Simple Stripe Pima Knit Night Shirt
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Elegant button-down night shirt
- Above the knee in length
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
This pajama set has a snugger fit than our woven PJs. But the stretch gives it the perfect fit every time
|Body Length||33 3/4||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 1/4||35 1/2|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||38||40||42||44||47|
|Sleeve Length||23 5/8||24||24 3/8||24 3/4||25 1/8|
|Shoulder Width||15 3/4||16 1/2||17 1/4||18||18 3/4|
More in this Pattern
Simple Stripe Pima Knit Capri
Simple Stripe Luxe Pima Capri
Simple Stripe Pima Knit Nightgown
Simple Stripe Luxe Pima Robe
- PRPatty R.Verified BuyerReviewingIsa Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper soft - washes well. I'll stay in this one!
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerReviewingQueen Bee Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat sleep shirt
It fits well, very soft and comfortable.
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender Paisley Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood quality
So colorful and soft , love it
- KGKerry G.Verified BuyerReviewingConfetti Dot Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat nightshirt!
This nightshirt exceeded my expectations. It is super soft , medium weight and fits well .
- GLGeri L.Verified BuyerReviewingPopping Pansies Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago💝
So cute and comfy! Worth the money!