Sushi Flannel Pajama
You guys research the Polgara demon. I want to know where it is. When I find it, I'm going to make it pay for taking that kid's life. I'll make him die in ways he can't even imagine. [Long pause.] That probably would've sounded more commanding if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas.
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Our signature sushi pajamas worn by numerous celebrities on TV shows and in magazines. Most famously these are the "yummy sushi pajamas" seen on Sarah Michelle Gellar in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- OFFICIAL BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER "YUMMY SUSHI PAJAMAS"
- Made in USA of imported 100% cotton flannel
- Contrast piping
- Full length PJ pant
- Waist has 3/4" elastic in the back with a drawstring in the front
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is not pre-shrunk; sleepwear will shrink when washed
- Piping color may be wasabi green or red
|Body Length||26||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||27 1/2|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||20 7/8||21 7/8||22 7/8||23 7/8||25 3/8|
|Sleeve Length||21 3/4||22 1/4||22 3/4||23 3/4||23 7/8|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||42||44||46||48||51|
|Inseam||27 3/4||28 1/4||28 3/4||29 1/4||29 3/4|
|Leg Opening||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4|
More in this Pattern
- JRJudy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFor our Sushi lover granddaughter
Bought these for our granddaughter’s 18th birthday who lives in Oxford England. We will be visiting
her the end of September. She’s a sushi lover and we are sure she will “love” these pajamas.
Delivery was unbelievably fast after I placed my order. Thank you!
- CEChrista E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPj for winter
Best design ever, cosy material
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect! Buffy Fans, stop here.
Reading the reviews for these pajamas made me apprehensive about buying them. Most said the set ran obscenely large, so much so that one even noted the XS/S size hung loosely on an XL man. Other reviews mentioned the quality of the flannel was uncomfortably rough. Plus, though advertised as such online, the photos really did not look 100% like Buffy's Yummy Sushi Pajamas from BTVS. Still, I wanted them enough that I took a chance and splurged. I am SO happy that I did!
I'm 5'0, 110 lbs. Usually, I wear an XS and buy size S pajamas so that they're baggy (the way PJs are meant to be, IMO). Based on other reviews, I switched things up and bought the XS set for these jammies. RIGHT CHOICE. The pajamas aren't formfitting, but they aren't meant to be. When you first put the pants on, YEAH, you could definitely fit another person your size in there with you, but that's what the drawstring is for. Pull it to your liking, tie it off, and voila! Perfect fit. And, if I put on weight in the future, there will be no problem simply loosening the string as much as needed. The top is also baggy, but again, that's what you're buying. For reference, purchasing my regular size, these hung on me the same exact way they hung on Buffy in Goodbye Iowa, which is how I assume most of us buying want them to fall. So don't size up or down if her look is what you're imagining!
As for the material being uncomfortable, I didn't find that to be the case at all. Some flannels can be stiff, rough, and…
- MSMegan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWarm
- EEEulalie EL M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoImpeccable taille XS
Le pantalon va à toutes les tailles, car il est très grand, cependant, une fois le cordon serré, la partie élastique permet de l'enlever sans gêne. La chemise est impeccable. J'ai pris une taille XS, je mesure 1m65 pour environ 49kg. La taille est ni trop grande, ni trop petite, et les manche sont assez longue pour ne pas avoir froid au mains. Le pyjama sushi en flanelle est vraiment stylé (#teamBuffy