Snow Leopard Pima Knit Short Set
Returns for Exchanges or Store Credit Only
*** THIS FABRIC IS STIFFER THAN OUR NORMAL PIMA KNIT. IT IS FINAL SALE / NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. ***
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand-pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Lycra to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Short-sleeved button-down pajama top with pocket and shorts
- Shorts have 3/4" elastic
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
This pajama set has a snugger fit than our woven PJs. But the stretch gives it the perfect fit every time. Made in Peru.
More in this Pattern
- JEJan E.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisies for Days Pima Knit Short SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoPerfect
This fabric is the best! So comfy and cozy. Not too hot or cool to sleep in. Washed well.
- JLJeanne L.Verified BuyerReviewingLemon Blossom Pima Knit Short SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest PJ’s ever!!
All their pajamas are fantastic! The only ones I own!
- SSShellee Shepard B.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Short SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfy Cat's PJ's
Love my Malia Knit Short Set. Super soft and comfy. Fits perfectly! I am 5'4" and weigh 120 and I ordered a size small. This is my first pair of the Pimas and they did not disappoint!
- CHCarla H.Verified BuyerReviewingWillow Pima Knit Long-Sleeved Short SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPajamas
I bought other pieces so I could wear the short sleeved shirt with the shorts.
- PKPattie K.Verified BuyerReviewingLemon Blossom Pima Knit Short SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI have used The Cat’s PJ’s for years
The quality and fit are always perfect. I never consider using any other brand.