Hadley Luxe Pima Cotton Capri
Returns for Exchanges or Store Credit Only
Luxe Pima is an ultra-soft, super light tightly woven cotton. It is our highest quality fabric and, like voile, is ideal for warmer climates or for people wanting a light, cool sleepwear set.
- 100% Pima cotton
- Pajama top has cap sleeves with ruching detail at the shoulder
- Cropped, capri length pajama pant with pockets
- Waist has 3/4" elastic and a drawstring
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no bleach
- Capri pajama set is not pre-shrunk and will shrink when washed
- Made in Peru
|Body Length||26||26 1/2||27||28 1/2||28 1/2|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||39||41||43||46||49|
|Sleeve Length||3 7/8||4||4 1/8||4 1/4||4 3/8|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||24||25 1/2|
|Inseam||23||23 1/2||24||24 1/2||25|
|Leg Opening||9 1/4||9 1/2||9 3/4||10||10 1/4|
More in this Pattern
- KPKathleen P.Verified BuyerReviewingNewport Daisy Luxe Pima Cotton CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAdorable PJ’s
My sister in law has a pair of Cat’s Pajamas and she loves them, so I decided to buy a set. I’m very happy with the fit, fabric and design of them. I would for sure but another set - and when my sis in law saw me in them she asked if she could buy the same pattern! It’s a great look with the black background and white flowers. Perfect for travel.Was this helpful?
- SWShelley W.Verified BuyerReviewingSafari Toile Luxe Pima Cotton CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove
I absolutely love the Cairo style, I have 3 pairs. The only thing I would like even better is if you could mix and match sizes. I would prefer a large top and medium bottom.Was this helpful?
- KBKristin B.Verified BuyerReviewingFan Flower Luxe Pima CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat fabric
Super comfy and great for mid seasonWas this helpful?
- MLMaggie L.Verified BuyerReviewingAmelia Luxe Pima CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect all around pajamas
I love these pajamas. I own four pairs. Two for summer, two for winter. As I write this review, I am in my summer pajamas which I also consider my “I am home for the evening” clothes. I have also given them as presents so there you have it. LOVE them.Was this helpful?
- TTTerri T.Verified BuyerReviewingPink Passion Luxe Pima CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy Favorite PJ’s!
I have 3 pair of these pajamas. They are my new all time favorite!!Was this helpful?