Confetti Dot Pima Knit Pajama
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Contrast piping and drawstring
- Full length PJ pant with pockets
- Waist has 3/4 inch elastic in the back with a drawstring in the front
- Machine wash cold / tumble dry low / no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
|Body Length||26 1/8||26 7/8||27 1/2||28||28||28 1/2||29|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||17||18||19||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||23 1/8||23 5/8||24 1/4||25 1/8||25 1/4||25 5/8||26 1/8|
|Waist||27||28||29||30||31 1/2||33||34 1/2|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||42||44||46||48||51||54||57|
|Inseam||28 1/4||28 3/4||29 1/4||29 3/4||30 1/4||30 3/4||31 1/4|
|Leg Opening||8||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4||9 1/2|
More in this Pattern
- MGMargaret G.Verified BuyerReviewingRosalita Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these pjs
Soft, well made, fun design. Love the Cat's Pajamas (esp. on sale).
- HCHannah C.Verified BuyerReviewingStargazer Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Stargazer Pima Knit Pajama
- CWCarole W.Verified BuyerReviewingStella Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery comfie
My favorite pjs
- WWWendy W.Verified BuyerReviewingBicyclette Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these pajamas!
The cotton is so soft, the design is beautiful and the fit is perfect!
- HNHelen N.Verified BuyerReviewingMythic Forest Pima Knit PajamaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoNot warm but beautiful fabric
I had hoped for something warmer such as flannel but that was just my ignorance of what Pima knit fabric is.