Lavender Paisley Pima Knit Kimono Robe
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- This kimono-style robe has piping detail at neck edge. Perfect to pair with your favorite PJs!
- Robe has above-the-knee length and two side pockets
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
More in this Pattern
- JGJudith G.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoClassic Robe
Love the soft Pima Cotton. Very comfortable.
- MGMalvine G.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it! One size smaller would have been better.
Fabric is wxcellent!
- CSCarolyn S.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous print
Silky soft! I’m 5’8” and usually a size 10, but S/M is plenty big.
- CBCarolyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit RobeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTotal satisfaction!
Love the knit robe and the pajamas. Furthermore, your company is great to deal with. Wound up having to exchange twice to get the proper size and you made it fast and easy.
- DVDIANE V.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender Paisley Pima Knit Kimono RobeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot bad!
Fits well except for the sleeve length (I have short arms) & will have to shorten the sleeves before I wear it.
For the price, I think 100% pima cotton would be the best choice.