Queen Bee Flannel Pajama
- Made in Peru of 100% Pima Cotton
- Contrast piping
- Full length PJ pant with pockets
- Waist has full elastic and a drawstring
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is not pre-shrunk; sleepwear will shrink when washed
|Body Length||26||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||27 1/2|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||20 7/8||21 7/8||22 7/8||23 7/8||25 3/8|
|Sleeve Length||21 3/4||22 1/4||22 3/4||23 3/4||23 7/8|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||42||44||46||48||51|
|Inseam||27 3/4||28 1/4||28 3/4||29 1/4||29 3/4|
|Leg Opening||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9||9 1/4|
More in this Pattern
- WWWendy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove the queen bee flannel pajamas. They are so soft.
The material is so soft and warm. Love these pajamas.
- BCBonni C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these Queen bees!
Love them! I wear a pair of Cat's Pjs I bought YEARS ago in a brick and mortar store and was hoping these would be of the same quality. Not at all disappointed!! Warm yet flexible - lovely to sleep in.
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOkay, not as great as the original
This might be my biased view since I have the cotton long sleeve and the capri version of these pajamas. I feel the fabric and printing is not as ideal as imagined a flannel version would be. I will still wear them. They seem just as warm as you’d expect. I’ll continue to buy the cotton print version when mine wear out.
- SWSandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQueen bee flannel pajamas
The quality of the soft, thick flannel is warm and cozy on my skin. Pockets are appreciated…finally, a designer figured out women need pockets in their pajamas! The queen bee design is fun and clever.
I am grateful to now have the proper size for originally ordered medium but they run very large. I have plenty of extra room in size small.
- JAJoAnn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWarm & Cozy
My third pair and I love them more and more each time.