Isa Pima Knit Night Shirt
Returns for Exchanges or Store Credit Only
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Elegant button-down night shirt
- Above the knee in length
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low - no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink another ~5% when washed
- Made in Peru
This pajama set has a snugger fit than our woven PJs. But the stretch gives it the perfect fit every time
|Body Length||33 3/4||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 1/4||35 1/2|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||38||40||42||44||47|
|Sleeve Length||23 5/8||24||24 3/8||24 3/4||25 1/8|
|Shoulder Width||15 3/4||16 1/2||17 1/4||18||18 3/4|
More in this Pattern
- TBThomas B.Verified BuyerReviewingStargazer Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSO pRETTY!
- DMDana M.Verified BuyerReviewingStargazer Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoLove this night shirt!
Love the pattern, so striking. The fabric is so soft and comfortable. The length is perfect, not too short and not too long. Would definitely recommend!
- JSJulie S.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoComfy and cute as always
These Pima knit night shirts are my *go to* sleepwear. Long enough but not too long. Flattering style. And their appearance holds up nicely. Have been enjoying this brand and style for years and the cute prints just keep coming.
- LPlee p.Verified BuyerReviewingQueen Bee Pima Knit Night ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
So soft , love it, Wish you had robes with the sash attached.
- PPPeter P.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Pima Knit Sleep ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoClassic Pima knit sleep shirt
From Peter's wife... I love this nightgown. It stretches and feels wonderfully soft. I just love them.