Classic Pima Knit Capri
We searched the globe for the perfect knit fabric for our pajamas. We started with hand-pulled Peruvian Pima cotton, which is known for its silky luster and unbelievably soft hand. We combined this Pima cotton with Modal to get the perfect drape and added Elastane to give it stretch and recovery so they look and feel great with every wear. These PJs are so luxuriously soft you'll never want to change out of them.
- 48% Pima Cotton, 48% Modal, 4% Elastane
- Short-Sleeved pajama top and capri-length pant with pockets
- Waist has 3/4 inch elastic in the back with a drawstring in the front
- Machine wash cold / tumble dry low / no bleach
- This pajama is pre-shrunk but will shrink approximately 5% when washed
This pajama set has a snugger fit than our woven PJs. But the stretch gives it the perfect fit every time. Made in Peru.
|Body Length||23 3/4||24 1/4||24 3/4||26 1/4||26 1/4|
|Chest (1" below armhole)||34||36||38||41||44|
|Sleeve Length||5 3/8||5 1/2||5 5/8||5 3/4||5 7/8|
|Hip (7" below waistband)||21||21 5/8||22 3/8||23 1/8||24 1/2|
|Inseam||22 1/4||22 3/4||23 1/4||23 3/4||24 1/4|
|Leg Opening||8||8 1/4||8 1/2||8 3/4||9|
More in this Pattern
- LMLynne M.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisies for Days Pima Knit CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLove these daisies
I absolutely love them. I had ordered in the short pajama set and then returned for capris. Return was so easy and so fast.
- SFSusan F.Verified BuyerReviewingCherry Quince Pima Knit CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoYou made me a hero
My best friend was having surgery- the PJs were a big surprise and a huge hit! TY
- CSCharles S.Verified BuyerReviewingIsa Pima Knit CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPima knit pjs
Soft and comfortable. My 5th pair!
- CSCharles S.Verified BuyerReviewingMalia Pima Knit CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPima knit pjs
Love the Pima knit capris. Have 5 pairs now.
- KVKatie V.Verified BuyerReviewingLemon Blossom Pima Knit CapriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThis is my favorite TCP style!
The Pima Knit Capri is my fave TCP style. I love how these pajamas are soft and a little stretchy, but not too stretchy.
I think they are great to wear all year-round if you keep your house somewhat cooler in your warmer season (because you can take away some covers, if needed) and somewhat warmer in your cooler season (because you can add more covers, if needed)— so this style would be my recommendation if you just can’t decide which PJs to choose!
I also would recommend to have your measurements in mind and to consult the size charts for every item because (last time I checked), they varied a bit in certain sizes from style to style.
In my experience The Cat’s Pajamas also has really responsive (I mean, fast) and helpful customer service, too. I needed to email a few times about this order, and they were so kind and really great with the kind of assistance they provided to me.